Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from Patrickspizza.co.uk, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Respecting your privacy is of utmost importance to us at Patrickspizza.co.uk.
- Any information you submit to our website, or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by Patrickspizza.co.uk to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- We do not sell, transfer, rent or trade your information to any third party.
- When you register at our site, you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as name and contact information.
- Patrickspizza.co.uk places small packets of data, known as cookies, onto customers’ computers and mobile devices.
- This is a standard practice all online businesses adhere to.Cookies are an integral part of assisting Patrickspizza.co.uk in providing a high quality online shopping experience to all customers.
- Customers are able to disable cookies if they want personally from their browser.
SHIPMENT, CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
- All items purchased from Patrickspizza.co.uk are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- The use of the Patrickspizza.co.uk site is intended only to people and entities able to form legally binding agreements and with the purpose of purchasing items for personal use by themselves or as gifts.
- Patrickspizza.co.uk offers worldwide shipping.The recipient specified on the delivery address will be the importer of the purchased product and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient to contact their local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond Patrickspizza.co.uk’s original delivery estimates.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Patrickspizza.co.uk strives to be as accurate as possible and intends that the colors, design, and style of the products that appear on this site reflect those of the actual product.
- Except as expressly stated herein, Patrickspizza.co.uk disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the Patrickspizza.co.uk site.
- You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to Patrickspizza.co.uk arising from any product sold on the Patrickspizza.co.uk site is the price of the product ordered.
- In no event shall Patrickspizza.co.uk, its directors, officers, employees or representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to products sold.
MARKETING USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By signing up for newsletters, you agree to receive special offers and promotions of Patrickspizza.co.uk. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes without your permission.